JAKARTA – Toshiba continues to flood the market with the latest line of notebooks. Unmitigated, the Japanese manufacturer is introducing six champion as well as to the Indonesian market.
Toshiba seems to deliberately give broad options to consumers on the need for a portable PC. Six new hero is introduced, among others, Z10t Portege, Qosmio X70, S40 Satellite, Satellite P50, Satellite C40, and Satellite L40.
“Purity, Metal, Functional Elegance, Intuition, and Technology. Those are some basic designs that we apply to our newest line of laptops,” said Gregory Beh, Product Specialist, PC Product Marketing, Computer Systems Division, Toshiba Singapore, in Introducing New Toshiba Notebook PC’s Line Up, in Jakarta, Thursday (07/04/2013).
He added that the six portable PC is Toshiba’s line up of products that are available in the market this month. “This year we are still concentrating on notebooks,” said Beh.
JAKARTA – Toshiba continues to flood the market with the latest line of notebooks. Unmitigated, the Japanese manufacturer is introducing six champion as well as to the Indonesian market.
Laser App Software, the leading provider of forms automation and management software for the securities and insurance industries, today announced the key initiatives planned for the 2013 Broker-Dealer Conference. The conference will take place from August 21 through August 23 and will be held at the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina. The conference brings 300 broker-dealer executives and software providers into a collaborative environment to focus on technology trends and integrations.
Laser App has geared the 2013 conference around the optimization of working in a mobile practice. This is in response to the overwhelming industry push toward mobility. Everything from the “Advisor adoption of technology” presentation by author and industry expert Joel Bruckenstein, to demonstrations on integrations with the major custodians, to the e-sign acceptance presentation, and the recently produced software integrations with our partners are all geared toward broker-dealers supporting their reps in a mobile environment.
At last year’s event, Laser App released the Anywhere Platform its pure HTML mobile solution. This year, Laser App is unveiling a myriad of enhancements and integrations to the platform designed to meet the needs of both broker-dealers and advisors.
As always, there will be a blend of work and play. The evening event will be a casino cruise around the San Diego harbor where attendees will be treated to dinner, drinks, and their favorite table games. The Thursday lunchtime keynote speaker is Reggie Brown, a comedian and impressionist, known for his impersonation of President Barack Obama.
“Over the last 7 years, the Laser App conference has evolved from a user group meeting to a place where hundreds of broker-dealers come to learn and interact with each other and solution providers. I want every broker-dealer to leave the conference knowing where they’re headed and which solution providers can solve their problems, and I want them to enjoy themselves,” said Robert Powell, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Laser App Software.
“The Laser App Conference has been incredibly useful for broker-dealers to learn more about technology advancements in the financial services industry. The conference is consistently high-energy and covers important topics such as straight-through-processing, integration, and mobile business processing. We look forward to the conference every year as a way to learn more about where we can improve our operations, and how technology can benefit our practice,” said Chris Shaw of ProEquities.
About Laser App Software
Laser App Software is the premier e-forms provider in the financial services industry. Laser app creates highly integrated solutions that combine state‐of‐the‐art forms-filling technology with its massive library of industry related forms.
Is one of the requirements to be successful is a must have dropped out of college? For those who do not agree with that statement, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg has proved the above statement is true.
Now, a New York University student born 19 November 1976, Jack Dorsey, co-joined to the above statement agrees with being one of the success with the brilliant work; Twitter.
Perhaps the name of the new Jack Dorsey first heard in your ears, or just this once you read it. In fact he was the one creating ‘toy’ in today’s internet era that could be very, very you gandrungi.
He is the creator of a social network with the concept of micro-blogging, Twitter. That the college years never removed from the campus where he learned about the computer.
Dorsey was born in St. Louis, Missouri, 37 years ago. And there precisely he grew up with curiosity about computers and communications were also great. Dorsey teen has started his desire to dive into programming since he was 15 years old.
And continued when he was in high school, Bishop DuBourg High School name. Where he pursue any science, and especially, computers and programming.
Dorsey teens start to find out and follow your passion when he was struck with a computer program that manages and coordinates a taxi passing by the system very well organized and quick.
How cars taxi, or car delivery can regularly meet and work quickly calls. Of interest arises where a similar program to create a more sophisticated, when he was only 15 years old.
Dorsey adults continue his studies at the Missouri University of Science and Technology. The study period was completed and continued to move to New York University who also never finish it. Or in another sense, Dorsey dropped out of university.
Because it takes time and concentration to build his company. Dorsey moved to Oakland, California, in 2000 and built a company engaged in the field of programming.
He sold the software on line pengkoordinir taxi he had ever made as a teenager in the web that he made himself. And the company continues to grow by selling software creation via the Internet.
Through his company is the way Dorsey met with people like Biz Stone and Evan Williams who later would become his partner in founding Twitter.
What’s in your mind when you want to create a Twitter Dorsey? Narrated by Biz Stone, Dorsey has wild ideas in his head. “Just imagine if we could share with our friends about what we are doing and what we feel now, imagine. Is not it great? “Said Dorsey.
Biz Stone, a former CEO of Odeo, and Evan Williams-one of the founders blogger, agrees that desire and build company called Obvious, who would soon be renamed Twitter.
Social networking on the initial launch is not so attractive to everyone, but it has now become one of the most social media enjoyed by most citizens of the world. Which may also be one of the ‘toy’ bored repellent for you.
After a long awaited, Google finally released the latest Android operating system version 4.3, which still carries the code name Jelly Bean, Wednesday (07/24/2013). Android 4.3 comes with several new features.
As quoted from The Verge, Google adds multi-user settings in Android 4.3. It is useful to restrict the use and application of a profile feature.
Director of Product Management at Android, Hugo Barra explained, parents can set their children can not open content not suitable for children.
Additionally, Google adds Bluetooth Smart claimed could save battery consumption. Android 4.3 also supports OpenGL ES 3.0 that improves the quality of the graphics for gaming, including 3D.
Starting today, Android 4.3 can be downloaded over-the-air by the users of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, LG Nexus 4, Nexus 7 Asus tablet is also the first generation and Samsung Nexus 10.
Cruising Through the Content Browser Using Wireless Smartphone
Transfer content from your PC to the Android-based smartphone is easy. Several methods can be used for it. You have a choice of using a regular cable connection represented USB port or wireless connection represented by bluetooth and WiFi. If you have a router that is connected to the PC and smartphone in one network, it can use wireless connections to share data without bothered by wires.
d4-436-wifiWiFi File File Transfer offers ease of operation. You pass enough alone installation on a smartphone. When run, the application will detect your internet protocol (IP) on the computer and then instantly displays the IP address of the smartphone. Later on smartphone app will display an IP address that is automatically configured. To connect the smartphone to the computer, you just enter the IP address displayed on the smartphone via the browser and automatically you can directly access the entire contents of the smartphone via browser.
Automated storage media on a smartphone will instantly appear in the browser like a file manager in Windows. You stay down all the existing content on the memory card and can perform various commands such as download, delete, copy, or rename. You can also combine all or part of existing content by performing compression in a ZIP format and make the content. The application also displays a special shortcut to a content-based image file directory with the name of the Media Gallery.
The Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute (SEI) has announced the slate of software engineering thought-leaders who will serve as keynote speakers for the Team Software Process (TSP) Symposium 2013. Held in Dallas, Texas, on September 16-19, the TSP Symposium 2013 keynote line-up includes Bill Curtis, senior vice president and chief scientist with Cast Software; Enrique Ibarra, senior vice president of technology of the Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV); and Robert Behler, chief operating officer of the SEI.
The symposium theme, When Software Really Matters, explores the idea that when product quality is critical, high-quality practices are the best way to achieve it.
“When a software system absolutely must work correctly, quality must be built in from the start. A disciplined approach to quality also offers the benefit of lower lifecycle costs. The TSP promotes the application of practices that lead to superior, high-quality products,” said James McHale, TSP Symposium 2013 technical chair. “Our keynote speakers and representatives from industry and government organizations from around the world will share how using TSP helps organizations build quality in from the start when there’s no room for error.”
- Curtis will assert that the stakes for software-caused operational problems are now larger than ever, approaching a half-billion dollars per incident. Every other aspect of the business is managed by numbers, including IT operations. Software lags behind, however, because the culture of craftsmanship still prevails. Curtis’s talk will challenge that culture: Quality measurement will be challenged for under-measuring non-functional, structural quality, the cause of many operational disasters. Productivity measurement will be challenged for not penalizing baselines when rework is shifted into future releases as technical debt. Software measurement will be challenged to better express outcomes in terms that justify investments for improving quality. The word “quality” will be challenged as the wrong way to frame the argument. Curtis will propose a measurement stack or measurement pyramid to help translate software numbers to business numbers. At the foundation of this pyramid are the Personal Software Process (PSP) and TSP.
- Ibarra will detail the Mexican Stock Exchange’s (BMV) broad plan of technological renovation that included migration to a new state-of-the-art data center and creating new operational systems with better functionalities and quality attributes. Since 2005, the BMV, which is responsible for operating the cash and derivatives market of the country and is the only exchange in Mexico, has faced the constant challenge of accommodating an exponential growth of demand for its transactional services as well as pressure from the market to offer services with better response times and functionalities. One of the most challenging software projects included in this technological renovation plan was the redesign and construction of the operational system known as the trading engine, which has strict and ambitious requirements for speed (latency), scalability, and continuous availability. The new system, which was to be designed and built internally, and the project were called MoNeT. The BMV had two goals for MoNeT: making sure a carefully considered and reviewed system architecture was in place prior to building the system and adopting a software development process that maximizes the quality of the new system and ensures that it complies with its intended quality attributes. Ibarra will describe the most relevant aspects of the MoNeT project, its performance in production, and the business impact it had on the BMV.
- Behler, one of only 139 individuals qualified as pilots of the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird aircraft, will describe his experience flying the fastest, most physically demanding aircraft in the world to gather vital data during the Cold War and the teamwork approach it took to develop the aircraft. The SR-71 was developed in the 1960s with myriad sophisticated sensors used to acquire highly specific intelligence data. The aircraft remains an icon of American aerospace engineering to this day and is considered to be the most effective reconnaissance aircraft in history.
In addition to the keynote speakers, substantial technical program, and organized networking events, the TSP Symposium 2013 also offers practitioners an in-depth learning opportunity with full-day tutorials on introductory and advanced TSP concepts.
“I am very excited about this year’s lineup of keynote speakers and technical presenters. The symposium should be stimulating with presentations on a broad array of topics related to quality-focused software development. It is also an excellent way for participants to network and exchange diverse ideas about how they have used the PSP/TSP approach to achieve their software quality goals,” said Mark Kasunic, Symposium co-chair.
Two editions ago we have discussed how to access Ubuntu from Windows 8. The technique does not necessarily mean that you can access the folder dibagipakaikan Windows 8 on Linux. Well, that ye may be able to access the folders of Windows 8, you should try this tutorial.
Configuration Workgroup Computers in the same
1. Make the same Workgroup. Go to the Start screen, type “System”, click Settings, and then click the System icon on the left side. Click the “Change Settings” on computers using the Windows 8 operating system.
2. In the System Properties window go to the Computer Name tab and see the workgroup name there. Comparing with the existing workgroup name information in Linux. If the same, you can jump straight to step 4. If different, follow the first 3 steps.
3. Click the “Change” is in the Computer Name tab. After that, in the Computer Name Changes window, click the Workgroup menu in the box if the Member in the column below, the contents of the same name with a Linux workgroup. Press “OK” to save changes. When prompted, restart the PC in order to connect with the new workgroup.
Configuring Windows PC to be shared
T04-435-Windows8-gb20Bagipakaikan files as usual. Start Windows Explorer, and browse the folder name you want dibagipakaikan. Right-click the folder, select “Share with> Homegroup (view)” to provide read-only access or “Share with> Homegroup (view and edit)” to provide read and write access.
Access Folders from Linux
In this example we will use Ubuntu as an example. To access the folder via the Ubuntu dibagipakaikan, there are two ways that can be used. You can access the network via a network connection directly to the browser or Windows PC. This she steps details.
Option A: Access via the Network Browser
1. Click the Places menu> Network on your desktop.
2. When Network File Browser window appears, double-click the Windows Network icon on the list.
3. List of networks will appear next computer operating system Windows detected by Linux. Double-click the line with the name of the workgroup that you created in step 1.
4. Finally, double-click the name of your computer operating system Windows 8. Earlier dibagipakaikan folder will appear and can be accessed as usual.
Option B: Direct Connection to Windows
1. From the desktop, click the “Places> Connect to Server”.
2. Will munncul Connect to server window on the screen. You are asked to fill in a few questions about the membagipakaikan file server.
3. To get the right information, turn to your Windows PC. After that, right-click the folder that dibagipakaikan, click “Properties” and click the “Sharing” tab. Record the name of the folder sharing and its Network Path.
4. Now, turning back to Linux. Enter the following information in the Connect to Server window:
• Service type: Windows share;
• Server: WINDOWS-PC (filled with computer name);
• Share: / Users / name / Desktop (the path of the folder in bagipakaikan. Signs backslash (\) is replaced with a slash (/));
• Folder: shared (folder name dibagipakaikan).
5. Give a check mark in front of the option “Add Bookmark” and give the Bookmark name to any name that allows you to remember the name of the folder and file locations dibagipakaikan.
6. Click “Connect”. Window that contains folders dibagipakaikan in Windows 8 will appear automatically. At other times, you’ll be able to access the same folder quickly by simply clicking on the Places menu bookmarking it.
Mozilla has just released Firefox 22 browser with integrated support for 3D gaming, video calls, and file sharing. Thus, application developers can create applications that can run in the browser without the need to use third party plugins.
Firefox has aged 15 years, and according to vice president of Firefox Engineering, Johnathan Nightingale, the browser has changed in terms of how people use it. Browser applications have been the key to connect to the internet and used to locate information and software, and therefore the present browser must be built for the needs of people and how they use them more quickly.
To highlight the potential of this feature, Mozilla has made a 3D game called BananaBread. This game utilizing WebRTC, asm.js, WebGL, and Emscripten.
via The Next Web
TAIWAN – Taiwanese hardware device manufacturers, Cooler Master, announced a cooling fan for the latest PC devices. JetFlo called 120, the fan who appeared with LED lights, measuring 120 mm.
Reported TomsHardware, Sunday (07/07/2013), what makes a ‘beautiful’ This device is not only visible from their physical appearance, but rather clever features embedded in it. JetFlo 120 is equipped with Smart Jam Protection feature, so that the system can detect if there are objects blocking the rotation of the fan.
Thus, the system automatically stops the fan rotates to prevent damage. Once the foreign body is no longer interrupt rotation of the fan, then the system will operate normally again.
Design with 120 mm fan can spin at speeds from 800 to 2000 RPM (Revolutions per minute) and a PWM (Pulse-width modulation) control. Fans can push up to 95 CFM and has a noise level to 26 dBA.
Cooler Master claims that its product is the first premium LED fan that will circulate in the market. The company emphasizes three main points on JetFlo 120, the ‘Performance’, ‘Style’ and ‘Silence’.
MTBF fan technology is claimed to be able to run for 160 thousand hours. JetFlo 120 will come with four different colors, including red, black, white and blue.
Reportedly, JetFlo 120 will sell for $ 20 and are available in mid-July 2013.
Jakarta, (ANTARA News) – IdeaCentre A520 Touch will soon become a mainstay of Lenovo Indonesia to dominate the market “all-in-one (AIO) desktop PC” in Indonesia with a sleek design and space-saving and very flexible angle capability.
Products launched in Jakarta on Tuesday afternoon it has the same appearance as its predecessor product, the IdeaCentre A720 Touch, which won many awards. What distinguishes the IdeaCentre A520 IdeaCentre A720 Touch Touch is a 23-inch full HD screen without a frame.
IdeaCentre A520 Touch that supports the “10-point multi-touch” screen that has a wide angle that can be adjusted, from minus five degrees to 90 degrees, and IPS LED with a picture perfect view from any angle.
Flexibility IdeaCentre A520 Touch screen allows users to watch movies, play touch-based games or enjoy video chat in any position.
IdeaCentre A520 Touch also comes with an Intel Core i5 processor up to the third generation of the Intel HD Graphics 4000 and 4 Gigabyte DDR3 memory.
The products also have additional features such as Dolby certified speakers with Dolby Home Theater v4, various multimedia applications and games that are optimized for the touch screen.
In addition Touch IdeaCentre A520, Lenovo IdeaCentre B540 Indonesia also launched Touch, a home entertainment center with a 23-inch screen, and the IdeaCentre C540 Touch an affordable and efficient place to use at home.